Statement of Commitment
Farley Manufacturing Inc. is committed to treating all individuals in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of individuals with a disability or disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and by meeting accessibility standard requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. The Farley Group's head office is wheelchair accessible.
Feedback Process Information
Feedback can be provided to Farley Manufacturing Inc. in the following ways:
- In person at Farley Manufacturing Inc.
- By telephone at Farley Manufacturing Inc.
- In writing or facsimile to Farley Manufacturing Inc.
- Electronically to Farley Manufacturing Inc. or on disk.
- Farley Manufacturing Inc. Feedback/Comments area on www.thefarleygroup.com web link.
Farley Manufacturing Inc.
6 Kerr Crescent
Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Ph: (519) 821-5422
Fax: (519) 821-5424
Responding to Feedback/Comments
- Farley Manufacturing Inc. will respond to feedback/comments/complaints within two (2) weeks, ten (10) business days of the date that the feedback/complaint is received.
- In certain circumstances we may be required to take more action to effectively address the feedback/comments/complaints. In such circumstances the individual will receive an acknowledgment that the complaint has been received within two (2) weeks, ten (10) business days and we will respond
to the complaint as soon as is practicable thereafter.